Western Pennsylvania became the latest district to pass a policy on same-sex weddings and related issues as delegates gave overwhelming support to a measure while meeting Oct. 20 at Camp Harmony (Hooversville, Pa.).
1) Brethren Disaster Ministries responds to Hurricane Michael, other needs
2) Atlantic Northeast District rejects “Policy on Same-Sex Marriage”
3) On Earth Peace board meets, addresses anti-racism initiatives
4) Bethany welcomes nine new students this fall
5) Church of the Brethren seeks Mission Advancement Advocate
6) Mission and Ministry Board gathers for fall meeting
7) Brethren bits