June 16 – 18
Theme: What does God want from me?
Scripture: Micah 6:8 (The Message)
Download a National Junior High Conference information card (PDF)
See a draft schedule for the conference (PDF)
- Early bird registration fee: $225 (January 11 – 31 only!)
- Regular registration fee: $250 (February 1 – April 30)
- NJHC late registration fee: $300 (May)
- Deposit: $200 non-refundable deposit due within 2 weeks of registering.
- **If you live west of the Mississippi River, a $250 travel scholarship is available. Please fill out this online form by April 30, 2023, to apply: https://forms.gle/iSVMN9pALa9WXhHt9
- All youth must be accompanied by an adult advisor. Please send at least one advisor for every five youth. If you are sending female youth, please send a female advisor and if you are sending male youth, please send a male advisor. Adult advisors must be a minimum of 22 years of age.
- Come join us for a weekend packed with powerful worship, fun workshops, music, and recreation!
Check this website frequently for updates!
Contact Becky Ullom Naugle in the Youth/Young Adult Ministry with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-429-4385).