By Rhonda Pittman Gingrich
The Annual Conference Office would like to have some COVID test kits available in Omaha, Neb., during the Church of the Brethren annual meeting on July 10-14. Just as we want to care for one another by wearing masks, we also do not want to overwhelm the local healthcare system in Omaha.
Many school districts had a supply of test kits that will expire before school resumes this fall. If you work for a school district that is giving away test kits and are able to get some to donate to Annual Conference, that would be greatly appreciated.
Please email the Annual Conference Office at email@example.com as soon as possible to let us know how many kits you were able to secure. Kits can then be brought to Omaha or shipped to: Church of the Brethren Annual Conference, 1451 Dundee Ave., Elgin, IL 60120. Kits being shipped to Elgin need to arrive by June 30.
— Rhonda Pittman Gingrich is director of Annual Conference. Find out more about this year’s annual meeting at www.brethren.org/ac2022.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Bring rocks to National Youth Conference!
- Office of Peacebuilding and Policy signs letter on Cuba, statement on Iran nuclear deal
- EYN women are freed after abductions, including two of the former schoolgirls from Chibok
- One church begot three in troubled northeastern Nigeria
- Andrew Hamilton to lead Southeastern District