Save the Date - May 1-3, 2015Intercultual Gathering in Atlantic Northeast District
Harrisburg First Church of the Brethren (PA)
ANE will be hosting the next intercultural gathering – an opportunity for fellowship, worship, work, and CEUs. More information to follow.
See the September 2014 newsletter
What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Planting conference looks toward an intercultural church May 20, 2014
- Conferees discuss bridge-building at Pacific Southwest District gathering April 1, 2014
- Next intercultural gathering to be co-sponsored by Pacific Southwest District February 7, 2014
- Great Multitude Symposium considers the intercultural vision of church November 14, 2013
- The Time Is Now: An Annual Conference statement from the summer of 1963 August 23, 2013