What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Philippians may guide the church in relating with undocumented people March 24, 2017
- Please help them: Reflection of a Latino Brethren March 17, 2017
- Church of the Brethren members invited to Oregon Senate for key vote February 25, 2017
- Intercultural Ministry seeks to connect with churches in ‘sanctuary’ jurisdictions February 25, 2017
- Multicultural tour to the Holy Land is a success December 10, 2016