What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Intercultural leaders share concern for immigrant members: ‘The fears are real’ April 8, 2017
- Filipenses puede guiar a la iglesia en relación con personas indocumentadas March 25, 2017
- Philippians may guide the church in relating with undocumented people March 24, 2017
- Please help them: Reflection of a Latino Brethren March 17, 2017
- Church of the Brethren members invited to Oregon Senate for key vote February 25, 2017