What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Elizabethtown pastor stands in support of ‘Dreamers’ December 9, 2017
- Renacer Hispanic Ministry announces new strategy plan October 20, 2017
- Mission Alive 2018 to be hosted at Frederick church October 7, 2017
- Northern Indiana District issues resolution against racism October 7, 2017
- ‘Justice Like Water’: Reflecting on a retreat planned for Virlina District September 20, 2017