Save the Date
May 1-3, 2015
Intercultual Gathering in Atlantic Northeast District
Harrisburg First Church of the Brethren (PA)
Step away for a weekend to experience fresh wind, to encounter new learnings, and to gain a better understanding of what it means to be an Intercultural Church in the 21st century.
See the latest newsletter
What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Brethren pastors attend first Latino leaders meeting of Christian Churches Together October 22, 2014
- Planting conference looks toward an intercultural church May 20, 2014
- Conferees discuss bridge-building at Pacific Southwest District gathering April 1, 2014
- Next intercultural gathering to be co-sponsored by Pacific Southwest District February 7, 2014
- Great Multitude Symposium considers the intercultural vision of church November 14, 2013