What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Multicultural tour to the Holy Land is a success December 10, 2016
- Christian Citizenship Seminar 2017 will focus on Native American rights and food security October 29, 2016
- UN Working Group on People of African Descent presents findings October 19, 2016
- Church leaders call the Brethren to be ‘a landmark of refuge’ in a time of ‘great civil violence’ July 12, 2016
- Un punto de referencia y de refugio July 12, 2016