Brethren Volunteer Service?
Church of the Brethren congregations
- Pastoral/staff openings (many locations)
Church of the Brethren denominational positions
- Archival Intern, Brethren Historical Library and Archives - Elgin, Illinois
Work assignments will include processing archival materials, writing descriptive inventories, preparing books for cataloging, responding to reference requests, and assisting researchers in the library. Professional contacts may include attending archival and library conferences and workshops, visits to libraries and archives in the Chicago area, and participation in a Brethren Historical Committee meeting.
Term of Service: One Year, beginning June 2018 (preferred)
Compensation: Housing, stipend of $540 every two weeks, health insurance.
- Graduate student preferred or undergraduate with at least two years of college.
- Interest in history and/or library and archival work.
- Willingness to work with detail
- Accurate word processing skills
- Ability to lift 30 lb. boxes
Application: Interested candidates please submit your resume to COBApply@brethren.org or
Office of Human Resources
Church of the Brethren
1451 Dundee Avenue
Elgin, IL 60120
All submissions must be completed by April 1, 2018.
- There are presently no district executive positions open.
Contact email@example.com for an application or further information.
Bethany Theological Seminary & Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership
Church of the Brethren Benefit Trust
On Earth Peace
- View available camp positions (Multiple locations)