Brethren Volunteer Service?
Church of the Brethren congregations
- Pastoral/staff openings (many locations)
Church of the Brethren denominational positions
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED, Zigler Hospitality Center - New Windsor, MD
The Zigler Hospitality Center seeks Volunteer Hosts and Hostesses to help coordinate and provide hospitality services to guests and visitors of the Brethren Service Center campus. Duties include guest check-in, providing host service during meetings and retreats, providing assistance in maintaining common areas and guest rooms, and assisting in the dining room during meals and banquets. Our Hosts and Hostesses serve as key members of the Hospitality Center team, ensuring good communication and follow through, and consistently placing the needs of our guests as a top priority.
The Zigler Hospitality Center is also seeking a Volunteer Office Assistant to the Manager, to help schedule guests for: private lodging, day and overnight conferences, and volunteer lunch groups. They would also assist in similar duties as the Host and Hostess position.
Age requirement: Adult
Time commitment: One month to one year
For a complete description of these volunteer positions, or if you would like to discuss these opportunities with a staff member, please contact us at 410-635-8700 (Toll Free: 800-766-1553) or via e-mail at email@example.com.
For both volunteer positions, room and board is provided, as well as a monthly stipend.
Church of the Brethren districts
- Atlantic Northeast, FT
- Middle Pennsylvania, FT, beginning June 1, 2017
- Northern Ohio, FT, beginning September 1, 2017
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or further information.
Bethany Theological Seminary
Church of the Brethren Benefit Trust
On Earth Peace
- View available camp positions (Multiple locations)
- Openings at Bridgewater College
- Openings at Elizabethtown College
- Openings at Juniata College
- Openings at Manchester University
- Openings at McPherson College
- Openings at University of La Verne
- Disaster Recovery Support Initiative - Case Management Specialist and Long-term Recovery Group Formation Specialist. More information here.