By Erika Clary
With National Youth Conference (NYC) only months away, the NYC Office announces that the deadline to register before paying the $50 late fee will now be April 15 rather than April 1.
Haven’t registered yet? Do so today at www.brethren.org/nyc. National Youth Conference 2022 will take place July 23-28 on the campus of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colo. The theme is “Foundational,” based around scripture from Colossians 2:5-7. NYC registration costs $550, which includes all lodging, meals, and programing for the event.
Registration for the NYC shuttle service is now open. This shuttle is the quickest, easiest, and most inexpensive way to travel between the Denver Airport and Colorado State University. The shuttle is only available to registered NYC participants. The shuttle costs $30 per person one way or $50 per person roundtrip. Shuttles can be booked at www.nyc2022shuttle.org. The deadline to register for the shuttle is July 1. After this date, there will be a $10 per person fee. Questions? Contact NYC shuttle coordinator Brian Yoder, email@example.com or 623-640-1782.
For more information about NYC including speaker biographies, schedules, and frequently asked questions, please visit www.brethren.org/nyc.
— Erika Clary is the coordinator for NYC 2022, serving through Brethren Volunteer Service.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- CDS helps care for children and families among asylum seekers in Chicago area
- Church of the Brethren general secretary signs letter from Christian leaders to President Biden
- ‘Prayer Vigil: Ceasefire Now!’ will pray for peace in Israel and Palestine
- Next online meeting of Standing with People of Color process is Nov. 18
- Standing Committee of Annual Conference to hold online meetings open to the public