The Church of the Brethren Intercultural Ministries has started an online Global Check-in and Prayer Series, which will welcome special guests to speak on various topics.
The first episode in the series welcomed Josiah Ludwick to speak about the Rwanda FaithX journey coming up in June.
The next in the series, taking place Friday at 12 noon (Eastern), will feature Becky Ullom Naugle, director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry.
“It was my joy to interview our brother pastor Josiah Ludwick, co-pastor of Harrisburg First Church of the Brethren, who shared with us regarding the upcoming Rwanda FaithX (formerly known as workcamps) Experience,” said an announcement from LaDonna Sanders Nkosi, director of Intercultural Ministries. “Listen in and learn about how you and others you may know could take part and/or pray. #ListenIn #Pray #Share #JointheConversation.”
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Standing with People of Color Committee begins its work
- Upcoming book studies from Part-Time Pastor; Full-Time Church
- ‘Simple gifts’ is the theme for this year’s Advent devotional from Brethren Press
- EYN development partners conduct workshop on ‘Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse, and Harassment’
- United Nations representative provides updates