By Erika Clary
Are you planning to attend National Youth Conference (NYC) 2022 as an adult advisor? Do you have knowledge or expertise in a certain area and would like to teach a workshop–to youth and advisors, or just advisors? Consider proposing a workshop by completing the NYC 2022 workshop form!
Contemplate the following questions as you think about NYC workshops:
- How can we equip youth and advisors to better understand and share God’s love?
- What resources do Brethren youth need to live in the world today?
- What are my unique gifts, talents, skills, or perspectives that I would love to share?
If you are interested, complete the form ASAP or by Jan. 31, 2022, at https://forms.gle/4fvZQPQzMxoPZitb8.
National Youth Conference 2022 will take place July 23-28 on the campus of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colo. Youth who have completed one year of high school through one year of college (or are age equivalent) and their advisors are invited to attend. The cost of the conference, which includes all meals, lodging, and programing, is $550. Registration opens Dec. 1 at www.brethren.org/nyc. Anyone who registers in December will receive a free NYC t-shirt.
Starting this Saturday, we will be advertising our NYC 2022 speakers. We will release one each Saturday on the NYC social media accounts (Facebook: National Youth Conference, Instagram: @cobnyc2022).
Questions? Contact coordinator Erika Clary at email@example.com or 847-429-4376.
— Erika Clary is coordinator of the 2022 National Youth Conference and a Brethren Volunteer Service worker.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Church of the Brethren study groups are invited to contribute to the Anabaptist Community Bible
- EYN president Joel S. Billi chosen as president of TEKAN ecumenical organization
- EYN Minister’s Council approves ordination of 74 pastors
- This book will change your life
- First GFI grants of the year support agricultural work and education in Africa and New Orleans