From an Eder Financial release
Precious Earley has accepted the position of communications director for Eder Financial (formerly Brethren Benefit Trust), to start Sept. 26. She brings a wide array of skills and experience to the position.
Please pray… For the ministry of Eder Financial, and its staff.
Earley holds a bachelor’s degree in telecommunications from Ball State University, with a concentration in news, and a master’s degree in integrated marketing communications from the P.I. Reed School of Journalism at West Virginia University.
Her experience includes more than 17 years in various marketing and communications roles in higher education, banking, and the church. From 2016 to 2019, she was director of marketing and communications for the National Inspirational Youth Convention, an auxiliary of the National Association of the Church of God, which for more than 80 years has brought together nearly 1,000 delegates annually from more than 400 churches nationwide. She currently serves on the board of directors of the Christian Women Connection.
Earley and her family live in Atlanta, Ga. She practices her faith within the Church of God (Anderson, Ind.) tradition and is a member of Community Church in Atlanta, where her husband is senior pastor.
Find out more about Eder Financial at https://ederfinancial.org.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- CDS helps care for children and families among asylum seekers in Chicago area
- Church of the Brethren general secretary signs letter from Christian leaders to President Biden
- ‘Prayer Vigil: Ceasefire Now!’ will pray for peace in Israel and Palestine
- Next online meeting of Standing with People of Color process is Nov. 18
- Standing Committee of Annual Conference to hold online meetings open to the public