By James Deaton
COVID-19 affected the ways in which we worship. Many congregations responded by gathering online, and this shift will change how worship attendance is counted and then reported to the Yearbook Office.
All Church of the Brethren congregations–whether they offer online worship or not–are encouraged to complete this survey. Pastors and worship leaders are the primary audience for completing the survey.
Survey results will guide denominational staff as we improve Yearbook forms and the ways in which we collect worship attendance.
Survey link: www.surveymonkey.com/r/COVID-19-worship-habits.
— James Deaton is managing editor of Brethren Press. Find out more about the Church of the Brethren Yearbook at www.brethren.org/yearbook. Purchase a copy of the current Yearbook at www.brethrenpress.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1654.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Remembering Belita Mitchell
- Fitzkee and Hollenberg head the ballot for the 2024 Annual Conference
- Mission Advancement shares matching gift opportunity
- Introducing ‘Shine Everywhere’
- Church of the Brethren general secretary one of more than 20 Christian leaders urging ceasefire in Israel and Palestine