Kim Gingerich has been hired as program assistant for the rebuilding program of Brethren Disaster Ministries, based out of the Brethren Service Center in New Windsor, Md. She will begin in this position on Oct. 25.
Gingerich has served as interim program assistant since May 17, 2021. Previously, since January 2014, she had been working and living fulltime on the Brethren Disaster Ministries rebuilding sites as a longterm disaster project leader covering office and household management.
She is from York, Pa., where she has served as district disaster coordinator for Southern Pennsylvania District. She is an ordained minister in the Church of the Brethren.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Centenary celebration in Jos prompts thoughts of the children as the future of EYN
- One of two kidnapped brothers miraculously escapes, prayer requested for abducted church members
- Mission and Ministry Board adopts statement on the Doctrine of Discovery
- Brethren bits for March 17, 2023
- Ministry Office offers events for equipping and renewal