- Church Life
- About us
Recorded webcasts and webinars
Past webcasts and webinars can be found via the webinar archive.
Webinar login instructions
- Browse to the login page using the link provided;
- On the meeting login page, select "Enter as a Guest" and enter your name and location in the Name box (e.g., "Enten Eller -- Ambler, PA"); then
- Click [Enter Room].
- Mobile devices will work, but not as well. For the best experience, use a computer. (If you use a mobile device, use the Adobe Connect app.)
- Before logging in, fully reboot your system and close other programs.
- Arrange for a good internet connection.
- If on a shared internet connection (such as at home), request that others refrain from use while you are connected.
- Powered speakers or earbuds may be helpful.
- Google Chrome may not work well--use Firefox, Safari, or IE/Edge if you have problems with audio or video.
- Check your internet speed at www.speedtest.net ... 1Mb/s download is good, higher is better.
- Test the quality of your internet at www.pingtest.net ... an A grade is best.
- Update your flash player (free download from get.adobe.com/flashplayer).
- If you would like to make sure that your computer and connection are ready for the meeting, run the Adobe Connect test (note that #4, the Adobe Connect Add-In, is not required for viewing).