- Church Life
- About us
Recorded webcasts and webinars
Past webcasts and webinars can be found via the webinar archive.
Go to the Youth and Young Adults Webcast page for events geared to pastors, parents, and anyone who works with youth
Unless otherwise noted, participating in a live webinar earns CEU, 0.1 for an hour or 0.15 for an hour and a half event.
Webinar login instructions
- Browse to the login page using the link provided;
- On the meeting login page, select "Enter as a Guest" and enter your name and location in the Name box (e.g., "Enten Eller -- Ambler, PA"); then
- Click [Enter Room].
- Mobile devices will work, but not as well. For the best experience, use a computer. (If you use a mobile device, use the Adobe Connect app.)
- Before logging in, fully reboot your system and close other programs.
- Arrange for a good internet connection.
- If on a shared internet connection (such as at home), request that others refrain from use while you are connected.
- Powered speakers or earbuds may be helpful.
- Google Chrome may not work well--use Firefox, Safari, or IE/Edge if you have problems with audio or video.
- Check your internet speed at www.speedtest.net ... 1Mb/s download is good, higher is better.
- Test the quality of your internet at www.pingtest.net ... an A grade is best.
- Update your flash player (free download from get.adobe.com/flashplayer).
- If you would like to make sure that your computer and connection are ready for the meeting, run the Adobe Connect test (note that #4, the Adobe Connect Add-In, is not required for viewing).