Brethren Historical Library and Archives
Fellowship of Brethren Genealogists
President: Gerald Rhoades
Coordinator, Membership Services:
6759 Showhorse Ct
Colorado Springs, CO 80922-3314
Newsletter editor: Bonita Longanecker Rogers
Sponsored by: Historical Committee of the Church of the Brethren
- To foster communication among persons tracing the same Brethren ancestral lines.
- To encourage research in Brethren genealogy.
- To encourage the preservation of materials relating to the history and genealogy of Brethren families.
Membership is open to anyone who believes in these purposes.
Privileges of Membership
- Quarterly Newsletter (Brethren Roots)
- Free queries in Newsletter
- Opportunity to correspond and exchange information with other members
How to Join
Membership dues are $12.00 for 2012. All memberships are on a calendar year basis, but one may join at any time. New members receive all of the publications for the year in which they join. To join, send a check for $12.00, with a membership application form, to Tom Crago, 6759 Showhorse Court, Colorado Springs, CO 80922-3314. Be sure to indicate the Brethren surnames and any non-Brethren surnames on which you are working. If you have any questions not answered by this paper, please write to the coordinator at the same address.