- Annual Conference announces change in preacher schedule, delegate briefing videoby Cheryl Brumbaugh-Cayford on May 9, 2022 at 4:50 pm
The Annual Conference office has announced a change in the preacher schedule for the 2022 Conference to take place this summer, July 10-14, in Omaha, Neb. Previously announced preacher Eric Bishop has had to cancel. The Program and Arrangements Committee has invited Anna Lisa Gross to preach on Tuesday evening, July 12.
- ‘Blessed Be’: Michael Stern shares new music for the 2022 Annual Conferenceby Cheryl Brumbaugh-Cayford on April 29, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Michael Stern will be sharing his original music during one of the concerts planned for the 2022 Annual Conference, taking place in Omaha, Neb., on July 10-14. His several presentations at the Conference–in addition to the evening concert on July 13–include leading the children’s choir and presenting for the Brethren Volunteer Service (BVS) luncheon.
- Annual Conference agenda will include one item of unfinished business and seven items of new businessby Cheryl Brumbaugh-Cayford on April 1, 2022 at 5:29 pm
The business items for the Church of the Brethren’s Annual Conference on July 10-14 in Omaha, Neb., are now posted online. The Conference is returning to a full business agenda complete with queries and other new business after several years in which the compelling vision took precedence.
- Annual Conference 2022 will include virtual, online option for nondelegatesby Cheryl Brumbaugh-Cayford on February 25, 2022 at 1:15 pm
The Annual Conference office has announced a virtual, online option for nondelegates who are not planning to travel to Omaha, Neb., for this summer’s Conference but would like to participate in more than just worship (which will continue to be livestreamed for all, free of charge).
- Annual Conference ballot for 2022 is announcedby Cheryl Brumbaugh-Cayford on February 18, 2022 at 4:30 pm
The Annual Conference office has announced the ballot to be presented at this summer’s Conference on July 10-14 in Omaha, Neb. Topping the ballot are two candidates for Annual Conference moderator-elect–Marla Bieber Abe and Madalyn Metzger–and two candidates for Annual Conference secretary–Connie R. Burkholder and David K. Shumate. Candidates for numerous additional offices also have been announced.