This playlist reflects themes from the April issue of Messenger. To listen to the Spotify list, you will need to create a (free) account.
The full April issue is only available to subscribers, but some of this month’s articles appear online:
- “Seek peace, and pursue it” by Wendy McFadden
- “Bildad misunderstands,” a Bible study by Gene Roop
- “There is a place for you at the table” by Paul Grout (includes audio recording)
- “The parable of the compost” by Gimbiya Kettering
- “Are we still at the tomb?” by Traci Rabenstein (includes audio recording)
Music for this month’s playlist was selected by James Deaton, managing editor for Brethren Press.
What music would you add? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make comments or suggestions.
Would you like to curate a playlist for a future issue of Messenger? Let us know at email@example.com.