Founa Badet has been hired by the Church of the Brethren as the director of Intercultural Ministry, which is part of the Discipleship and Leadership Formation department.
Badet currently works as director of English and Haitian Ministry for the Church of the Brethren’s Atlantic Southeast District and as a family advocate for the Early Learning Coalition, Palm Beach County, Fla. She will begin working as a remote employee from Delray Beach, Fla., on Feb. 19.
Badet is a graduate of Trinity International University in Florida with a bachelor of arts degree in Christian Ministry and a master of arts degree in Leadership. She has been doing ministry work for many years with pastors, districts, and Church of the Brethren congregations. In addition to English, she possesses language skills in Haitian Kreyol, French, and Spanish.
Find out more about the Church of the Brethren’s Intercultural Ministry at www.brethren.org/intercultural.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Remembering Belita Mitchell
- Fitzkee and Hollenberg head the ballot for the 2024 Annual Conference
- Mission Advancement shares matching gift opportunity
- Introducing ‘Shine Everywhere’
- Church of the Brethren general secretary one of more than 20 Christian leaders urging ceasefire in Israel and Palestine