The Office of Ministry’s Part-time Pastor; Full-time Church program has engaged Tabitha Hartman Rudy as an independent contractor to assist with administrative needs of the program. Her work began on Jan. 30. She will give up to 10 hours per week to fulfilling program tasks remotely from her home in Boones Mill, Va.
She is an ordained minister and former pastor of Smith Mountain Lake Community Church of the Brethren in Wirtz, Va. Prior to pastoring, and following her graduation from Bethany Theological Seminary, she served as interim associate district executive minister of Virlina District.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Centenary celebration in Jos prompts thoughts of the children as the future of EYN
- One of two kidnapped brothers miraculously escapes, prayer requested for abducted church members
- Mission and Ministry Board adopts statement on the Doctrine of Discovery
- Brethren bits for March 17, 2023
- Ministry Office offers events for equipping and renewal