The Office of Ministry’s Part-time Pastor; Full-time Church program has engaged Tabitha Hartman Rudy as an independent contractor to assist with administrative needs of the program. Her work began on Jan. 30. She will give up to 10 hours per week to fulfilling program tasks remotely from her home in Boones Mill, Va.
She is an ordained minister and former pastor of Smith Mountain Lake Community Church of the Brethren in Wirtz, Va. Prior to pastoring, and following her graduation from Bethany Theological Seminary, she served as interim associate district executive minister of Virlina District.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Remembering Belita Mitchell
- Fitzkee and Hollenberg head the ballot for the 2024 Annual Conference
- Mission Advancement shares matching gift opportunity
- Introducing ‘Shine Everywhere’
- Church of the Brethren general secretary one of more than 20 Christian leaders urging ceasefire in Israel and Palestine