By Randi Rowan
Part 2 of the webinar “Leading in Alignment and Wholeness” is coming up on Nov. 14. The presenter is Due Quach. The event is online on Tuesday, Nov. 14, at 3 p.m. (Eastern time). Credentialed ministers may receive 0.1 continuing education credit for participating.
This interactive, experiential workshop will build upon the first webinar by shedding light on how our brain patterns influence what we co-create in the world around us and the importance of healing trauma to co-create peace. Due will share insights from the Parable of the Sower on the impact of trauma and how our autopilot can get stuck using limiting patterns to cope with adversity and trauma even when healing is available. Participants will build capacity to co-create healing and peace by strengthening their meta-awareness system. Participants will experience how the meta-awareness system enables you to discern the guidance of your Inner Sage to free yourself from limiting patterns, to move towards alignment and wholeness, and to embody and radiate love and light.
— Randi Rowan is the program assistant for the Discipleship and Leadership Formation department of the Church of the Brethren.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- CDS helps care for children and families among asylum seekers in Chicago area
- Church of the Brethren general secretary signs letter from Christian leaders to President Biden
- ‘Prayer Vigil: Ceasefire Now!’ will pray for peace in Israel and Palestine
- Next online meeting of Standing with People of Color process is Nov. 18
- Standing Committee of Annual Conference to hold online meetings open to the public