A release from Eder Financial
Michael B. Leiter has accepted the position of Client Services manager for Eder Financial, starting May 15.
He brings an array of experiences to this position including a mix of leadership, relationship building, product experience, and organizational management. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Messiah University, Grantham, Pa., and a master of business administration degree from Hood College, Frederick, Md.
Leiter has been a member of the Church of the Brethren since childhood, and his service to the church has included a term in Brethren Volunteer Service (BVS) in early adulthood. He lives in Frederick, Md.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Remembering Belita Mitchell
- Fitzkee and Hollenberg head the ballot for the 2024 Annual Conference
- Mission Advancement shares matching gift opportunity
- Introducing ‘Shine Everywhere’
- Church of the Brethren general secretary one of more than 20 Christian leaders urging ceasefire in Israel and Palestine