Jennifer (Jen) Houser has resigned as director of the Brethren Historical Library and Archives (BHLA) at the Church of the Brethren General Offices in Elgin, Ill. She concluded her work on Sept. 20, after serving two years in the position.
She began her role as BHLA director on Aug. 2, 2021. During her tenure, she provided consistent leadership for the archives, accessioned and processed many archival materials, raised the archives’ social media presence, and provided supervision for an archival intern.
Find out more about the Brethren Historical Library and Archives, which is the official repository for Church of the Brethren publications and records, at www.brethren.org/bhla.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- CDS helps care for children and families among asylum seekers in Chicago area
- Church of the Brethren general secretary signs letter from Christian leaders to President Biden
- ‘Prayer Vigil: Ceasefire Now!’ will pray for peace in Israel and Palestine
- Next online meeting of Standing with People of Color process is Nov. 18
- Standing Committee of Annual Conference to hold online meetings open to the public