From pastor Ilexene Alphonse and the Leadership Team
The Miami (Fla.) Haitian Church was established by Miami First Church of the Brethren in 1982. This coming month of March, the congregation will celebrate its 40th anniversary.
As we celebrate God’s faithfulness for 40 years of trials and 40 years of victory, we ask that you join us in giving praise to God for all of those who gave their times, talents, and resources for this ministry to be planted and survive 40 years. We are grateful to Miami First Church of the Brethren, the Atlantic Southeast District, and the whole Church of the Brethren family for the hospitality and warm welcome 40 years ago.
We will mark this milestone with a two-week revival from March 6 to March 18. The big celebration will be on March 20.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you very much!
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Brethren Academy offers Clergy Tax Seminar 2023
- Brethren bits for Nov. 18, 2022
- Southern Ohio and Kentucky District Conference celebrates ‘firsts’
- Jesus Lounge Ministry partners to support at-risk youth
- Committee seeks to contact Church of the Brethren members and initiatives working for racial justice