From Brethren Disaster Ministries
All believers are called to continue praying for the people of Ukraine and all impacted by the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Please also pray for world leaders and Russian leadership that a miracle will happen, and a road to peace and justice will be found.
Brethren Disaster Ministries is monitoring the needs of response partners and mapping out the Church of the Brethren response. European churches and relief agencies already are addressing immediate needs of refugees traveling to surrounding countries. Churches in Poland and Hungary are receiving, feeding, and housing refugees from Ukraine.
The Church of the Brethren response will support partners such as Church World Service (CWS), the ACT Alliance, European Baptist Churches, or Mennonite groups. The response will focus on people and locations that are underserved and have the greatest need for aid.
To support the Ukraine Crisis Response, make an online donation at www.brethren.org/give-ukraine-crisis or mail a check to the Emergency Disaster Fund, Church of the Brethren, 1451 Dundee Ave., Elgin, IL 60120 and earmark for “Ukraine Crisis.”
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- More than a dozen centenary events bring together thousands of EYN church members and guests in celebration
- EYN at 100: God in his faithfulness used the insurgency to propagate the gospel
- Brethren bits for April 1, 2023
- Centenary celebration in Jos prompts thoughts of the children as the future of EYN
- One of two kidnapped brothers miraculously escapes, prayer requested for abducted church members