The Annual Conference office has announced a change in the preacher schedule for the 2022 Conference to take place this summer, July 10-14, in Omaha, Neb. Previously announced preacher Eric Bishop has had to cancel. The Program and Arrangements Committee has invited Anna Lisa Gross to preach on Tuesday evening, July 12.
Gross will preach on “The Joy of Little Deaths,” with the scripture texts from Psalm 147:1 and Luke 15:11-32. She is an ordained minister in the Church of the Brethren who is co-interim district executive minister for South/Central Indiana District and has been serving as a part-time pastor at Beacon Heights Church of the Brethren in Northern Indiana District.
Find the full schedule of preachers for the Conference at www.brethren.org/ac2022/worship.
The Conference office also is sharing a delegate briefing video via YouTube. Congregational and district delegates to Annual Conference, as well as nondelegates who are interested in learning more about the event and the business that will be handled by the delegate body, are invited to view the video at https://youtu.be/pWL5z7foL4k.
Find out more about Annual Conference and register to attend at www.brethren.org/ac.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Church of the Brethren study groups are invited to contribute to the Anabaptist Community Bible
- EYN president Joel S. Billi chosen as president of TEKAN ecumenical organization
- EYN Minister’s Council approves ordination of 74 pastors
- This book will change your life
- First GFI grants of the year support agricultural work and education in Africa and New Orleans