The Church of the Brethren’s Atlantic Southeast District has announced that the interim district executive position previously held solely by Victoria (Vicki) Ehret has been changed to a District Team consisting of six directors:
Vicki Ehret is director of Administration and representative to the Council of District Executives.
Founa Augustin-Badet is director of Haitian Ministries.
Fausto Carrasco is director of Hispanic Ministries.
Ray Hileman is director of English Ministries.
Aida Lymaris Sanchez is director of Program.
Eva Shoemaker is director of Finance.
This arrangement will be in place for one year, with this team working together to carry out the mission of the district. At the close of the year, the District Board will determine whether to continue with this arrangement or to resume the search for a district executive minister.
Contact information for the district office is email@example.com or 727-709-0603.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Standing with People of Color Committee begins its work
- Upcoming book studies from Part-Time Pastor; Full-Time Church
- ‘Simple gifts’ is the theme for this year’s Advent devotional from Brethren Press
- EYN development partners conduct workshop on ‘Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse, and Harassment’
- United Nations representative provides updates