By James Deaton
April 15 is the deadline for congregational forms to be received by the Yearbook Office in order for information to be included in the 2022 Church of the Brethren Yearbook.
The Church of the Brethren Yearbook is published annually by Brethren Press and includes a statistical report and a directory for the denomination. The directory features detailed information about denominational structure and leadership, congregations, districts, ministers, and more. The statistical report on membership, worship attendance, giving, and more derives from self-reporting by congregations.
Guidance on counting online worship attendance for 2021 is found on the Yearbook web page at www.brethren.org/yearbook. Remember to keep in‐person and online worship statistics separate.
Paper copies of all forms have been mailed to each congregation. If you have not received them or would like digital copies, please contact Jim Miner, Yearbook specialist, at 800‐323‐8039 ext. 320 or email@example.com.
Mail completed forms to: Yearbook, Church of the Brethren, 1451 Dundee Ave., Elgin, IL 60120, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve already done so, thank you!
— James Deaton is managing editor for Brethren Press and serves on the Yearbook staff.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Brethren bits for Feb. 4, 2023
- New video resource highlights shared ministry model
- Hanging Rock congregation celebrates progress on construction of a new church building
- Pauline Liu resigns from the staff of Brethren Volunteer Service
- Nathan Polzin hired to new executive director position for Discipleship and Leadership Formation