By James Deaton
April 15 is the deadline for congregational forms to be received by the Yearbook Office in order for information to be included in the 2022 Church of the Brethren Yearbook.
The Church of the Brethren Yearbook is published annually by Brethren Press and includes a statistical report and a directory for the denomination. The directory features detailed information about denominational structure and leadership, congregations, districts, ministers, and more. The statistical report on membership, worship attendance, giving, and more derives from self-reporting by congregations.
Guidance on counting online worship attendance for 2021 is found on the Yearbook web page at www.brethren.org/yearbook. Remember to keep in‐person and online worship statistics separate.
Paper copies of all forms have been mailed to each congregation. If you have not received them or would like digital copies, please contact Jim Miner, Yearbook specialist, at 800‐323‐8039 ext. 320 or email@example.com.
Mail completed forms to: Yearbook, Church of the Brethren, 1451 Dundee Ave., Elgin, IL 60120, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve already done so, thank you!
— James Deaton is managing editor for Brethren Press and serves on the Yearbook staff.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- CDS helps care for children and families among asylum seekers in Chicago area
- Church of the Brethren general secretary signs letter from Christian leaders to President Biden
- ‘Prayer Vigil: Ceasefire Now!’ will pray for peace in Israel and Palestine
- Next online meeting of Standing with People of Color process is Nov. 18
- Standing Committee of Annual Conference to hold online meetings open to the public