By James Deaton
COVID-19 affected the ways in which we worship. Many congregations responded by offering ways to gather online, and this shift will change how worship attendance is counted and then reported to the Church of the Brethren Yearbook Office.
All Church of the Brethren congregations–whether they offer online worship or not–are encouraged to complete this 5-minute survey.
Survey results will guide denominational staff as we improve Yearbook forms and the ways in which we collect worship attendance. We also hope to better understand how our congregations have responded to the pandemic.
Please complete the survey by Sept. 10. Results will be announced in a future report. Thanks for your participation!
Go to the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/COVID-19-worship-habits.
If you have questions, contact Jim Miner, Yearbook specialist, at 800-323-8039 ext. 320 or email@example.com.
— James Deaton is managing editor of Brethren Press. Find out more about the Church of the Brethren Yearbook at www.brethren.org/yearbook. Purchase a copy of the current Yearbook at www.brethrenpress.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1654.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Interfaith Prayer Service marks 20th anniversary of 9/11
- Children’s Disaster Services responds to Hurricane Ida, Afghan evacuation
- EDF grants support earthquake relief in Haiti
- Office of Peacebuilding and Policy signs letter supporting Afghan refugees, urging humanitarian action by Biden administration
- Remembering Dale Brown, professor emeritus at Bethany Seminary and a leading theologian in the Church of the Brethren