By James Deaton
COVID-19 affected the ways in which we worship. Many congregations responded by offering ways to gather online, and this shift will change how worship attendance is counted and then reported to the Church of the Brethren Yearbook Office.
All Church of the Brethren congregations–whether they offer online worship or not–are encouraged to complete this 5-minute survey.
Survey results will guide denominational staff as we improve Yearbook forms and the ways in which we collect worship attendance. We also hope to better understand how our congregations have responded to the pandemic.
Please complete the survey by Sept. 10. Results will be announced in a future report. Thanks for your participation!
Go to the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/COVID-19-worship-habits.
If you have questions, contact Jim Miner, Yearbook specialist, at 800-323-8039 ext. 320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
— James Deaton is managing editor of Brethren Press. Find out more about the Church of the Brethren Yearbook at www.brethren.org/yearbook. Purchase a copy of the current Yearbook at www.brethrenpress.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1654.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Bring rocks to National Youth Conference!
- Office of Peacebuilding and Policy signs letter on Cuba, statement on Iran nuclear deal
- EYN women are freed after abductions, including two of the former schoolgirls from Chibok
- One church begot three in troubled northeastern Nigeria
- Andrew Hamilton to lead Southeastern District