The Church of the Brethren’s Western Plains District has named a transition team to serve during the period of securing interim leadership and pursuing the search process for hiring a new district executive minister.
In addition, the district’s Leadership Team has named Joanna Davidson Smith, Western Plains administrative assistant, as the district’s representative to the Council of District Executives while interim plans are being developed.
The transition team that will guide the process working in collaboration with the Office of Ministry includes:
— Gail Erisman Valeta, district moderator
— Sarah Mason, district moderator-elect
— John Hoffman, Outdoor Ministries Team co-chair
— Leslie Kendall, Communications Team chair
— Dave Smith, Stewards Team chair
— Ken Frantz, Leadership Team chair
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Nigeria Crisis Response will continue into 2022
- Newsline for Nov. 20, 2021
- Brethren bits for Nov. 19, 2021
- Brethren Benefit Trust announces online insurance portal and online application for church workers’ assistance, holds fall board meetings
- Nigerian army confirms killing of brigadier general and soldiers in Askira Uba encounter