The Wild Way of Jesus: Devotions for Ash Wednesday Through Easter, written by Anna Lisa Gross, is the 2021 Lenten devotional from Brethren Press. “This Lent, walk with Jesus along his wilderness way,” said an announcement. “Look to the birds in the air, taste mustard growing along the path, and greet people deemed outcasts. Follow Jesus through the world’s wild edges and experience life-giving good news.”
The Brethren Press devotional series is published twice a year, in the church seasons of Advent and Lent, as a pocket-sized paperback suitable for individual use and for congregations to provide to their members. The devotional costs $4.50 per copy for regular print size, $8.95 for large print, and $4.50 for e-publication and PDF formats. Purchase the devotional at www.brethrenpress.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=8496.
Series subscribers pay only $8 a year for both Advent and Lent booklets in regular print size or $15.90 a year for both in large print. Subscriptions are renewed automatically each year at the discounted rate and bulk quantities can be adjusted with a simple call. Subscribers can cancel their enrollment in the program at any time. To sign up as a subscriber, call 800-441-3712 and ask about the seasonal devotional standing order program.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Church of the Brethren Office of Peacebuilding and Policy signs joint letter from faith groups urging leaders to de-escalate tension, pursue peace in Ukraine
- Mission Advancement office makes change in gift acknowledgment and receipt process
- Church of the Brethren Benefit Trust announces two changes as it implements five strategic goals
- Pemi church burned in violent attack in northeastern Nigeria
- Two-part Ventures course to focus on ‘Peace, Violence, and Nonviolence’