By Alton Hipps
Registration for FaithX (formerly the Workcamp Ministry) will open this Monday, March 15, at 10 a.m. (Central time). The registration form can be found at www.brethren.org/faithx.
We also are announcing the schedule for the 2021 summer season. The schedule is available at www.brethren.org/faithx/schedule.
Fourteen FaithX experiences are being offered this year, which have been separated into a tier system. There are nine Tier 3 experiences planned for regions around the country, three Tier 2 experiences planned for individual congregations, and two Tier 1 options planned–one contiguous week of Tier 1 and one set of five Wednesdays.
Visit www.brethren.org/faithx for more information regarding 2021 FaithX tier options and costs. Contact the FaithX office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-429-4386 for questions or for more information.
— Alton Hipps is an assistant coordinator for FaithX, serving through Brethren Volunteer Service.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Remembering Belita Mitchell
- Fitzkee and Hollenberg head the ballot for the 2024 Annual Conference
- Mission Advancement shares matching gift opportunity
- Introducing ‘Shine Everywhere’
- Church of the Brethren general secretary one of more than 20 Christian leaders urging ceasefire in Israel and Palestine