The Church of the Brethren’s Youth and Young Adult Ministries has named the denomination’s National Youth Cabinet for the years 2021-2022. Members of the cabinet are:
— Haley Daubert from Montezuma Church of the Brethren in Dayton, Va., Shenandoah District,
— Elise Gage from Manassas (Va.) Church of the Brethren, Mid-Atlantic District,
— Giovanni Romero from York Center Church of the Brethren in Lombard, Ill., Illinois and Wisconsin District,
— Luke Schweitzer from Cedar Grove Church of the Brethren in New Paris, Ohio, Southern Ohio and Kentucky District,
— Benjamin Tatum from Oak Grove Church of the Brethren in Roanoke, Va., Virlina District, and
— Isabella Torres from Iglesia Un Nuevo Renacer Fellowship in Mountville, Pa.; Atlantic Northeast District.
Becky Ullom Naugle, director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries, will work with the cabinet, its two adult advisors, and NYC coordinator Erika Clary to plan National Youth Conference 2022.
For more about the denomination’s Youth and Young Adult Ministries go to www.brethren.org/yya.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Newsline for Oct. 22, 2021
- Mission and Ministry Board approves 2022 budget for denominational ministries
- Brethren Disaster Ministries-built homes and the Church of the Brethren in Saut Mathurine
- National Youth Conference workshop form is live
- Brethren Benefit Trust announces open enrollment season for 2022 coverage