The Church of the Brethren’s Youth and Young Adult Ministries has named the denomination’s National Youth Cabinet for the years 2021-2022. Members of the cabinet are:
— Haley Daubert from Montezuma Church of the Brethren in Dayton, Va., Shenandoah District,
— Elise Gage from Manassas (Va.) Church of the Brethren, Mid-Atlantic District,
— Giovanni Romero from York Center Church of the Brethren in Lombard, Ill., Illinois and Wisconsin District,
— Luke Schweitzer from Cedar Grove Church of the Brethren in New Paris, Ohio, Southern Ohio and Kentucky District,
— Benjamin Tatum from Oak Grove Church of the Brethren in Roanoke, Va., Virlina District, and
— Isabella Torres from Iglesia Un Nuevo Renacer Fellowship in Mountville, Pa.; Atlantic Northeast District.
Becky Ullom Naugle, director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries, will work with the cabinet, its two adult advisors, and NYC coordinator Erika Clary to plan National Youth Conference 2022.
For more about the denomination’s Youth and Young Adult Ministries go to www.brethren.org/yya.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Letter encourages equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines
- Online formation experience is offered by Discipleship Ministries and Diversity 2 Inclusion
- Brethren active in health care
- Church of the Brethren congregations offer a variety of worship opportunities
- Global Mission staff released from custody in South Sudan