Meghan Horne Mauldin will fill the unexpired term of Carol Yeazell on the Church of the Brethren Mission and Ministry Board. Yeazell has resigned from the board for personal reasons.
Yeazell was elected by Annual Conference to a five‐year term on the board that began in 2018 and ends in 2023. In early November, Mauldin was appointed by the Nominating Committee of Standing Committee to fill that unexpired term.
Mauldin is a member of Mill Creek Church of the Brethren in Tryon, N.C. She works as a 12th‐grade counselor at Polk County High School in Columbus, N.C. From 2008‐2009, she was a Brethren Volunteer Service worker serving as an assistant coordinator for the former Workcamp Ministry of the Church of the Brethren.
For more about the Mission and Ministry Board go to www.brethren.org/mmb.
Find more Church of the Brethren news:
- Brethren bits for Sept. 29, 2023
- For a common spiritual cause: Prayer walk is sponsored by Virlina Peace Affairs Committee
- Mountville Church witnesses on gun violence
- Lynchburg church reaches out with ‘grieving service’ for a nearby death
- Manchester Church hosts the Sing Me Home Festival this Saturday, Sept. 30