An Investment in the Future
Leave a legacy continuing the work of Jesus beyond your lifetime
The Faith Forward Donor Circle recognizes individuals who have included the Church of the Brethren in their long-term giving plans. The lifelong work and faith of members continue the work of Jesus into the future.
At the same time, members inspire others to join the circle, casting their faith forward beyond their lifetime.
Whether through your will, a trust, a gift annuity, life insurance, or some other form of deferred gift, your participation in the Faith Forward Donor Circle will make a difference, changing lives, serving God and our neighbor’s good.
If you have questions or would like to join the Faith Forward Donor Circle, e-mail MissionAdvancement@brethren.org or call 847-429-4370.
- To give you an opportunity to make a personal decision about your future support of the Church of the Brethren.
- To establish a firm financial foundation for the life-changing ministries of the Church of the Brethren.
- To encourage others to think about giving back to God through the Faith Forward Donor Circle.
- The Church of the Brethren included as beneficiary or contingent beneficiary in your will, codicil to a will, or in a life insurance policy.
- You have an agreement with the Brethren Foundation to purchase a Charitable Gift Annuity, establish a Charitable Remainder Trust, or create another type of life income gift instrument, naming the Church of the Brethren as a beneficiary.
Faith Forward Donor Circle members receive a certificate of enrollment in recognition of their support of Church of the Brethren ministries, as well as periodic updates on changing gift/investment options. Members are invited to a complimentary breakfast each year at Annual Conference to hear how their generosity affects the world.
How to enroll
Download a PDF of the brochure to fill out and register for the Faith Forward Donor Circle. Mail it to the Mission Advancement Office, 1451 Dundee Ave., Elgin, IL 60120
Your participation in this program is sincerely appreciated and highly regarded as a significant commitment to God’s children through the ministries of the Church of the Brethren.
Have you already included the Church of the Brethren in your estate plan? We would like to welcome you to the Faith Forward Donor Circle! Please e-mail MissionAdvancement@brethren.org or call 847-429-4370 to let us know.