Welcome to New Windsor
St. Patrick's Day Brunch
March 12, 2017
New Windsor Days
March 17-19, 2017
Anyone who volunteered, worked, or was part of the Brethren Service Center or who trained in BVS is invited to a weekend of sharing memories and experiences, touring the campus, and celebrating the importance and the history of all those who passed through the Brethren Service Center in the past 70+ years.
Share your memories
If you have photos or would like to write up some of your memories, you can share them at www.brethren.org/newwindsormemories or upload them here:
When this sign is out, the center serves lunch. Price: breakfast, $8.25; lunch, $10; dinner, $13. Call 410-635-8700 if bringing 4 or more people.
The Zigler Hospitality Center is nestled in the beautiful landscape of rural New Windsor, Maryland and is conveniently located within approximately a one-hour’s drive from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, the Naval Academy and National Harbor of our historic capital, Annapolis, the museums, theater, and cultural districts of Washington, D.C., as well as the rich history and Civil War battlefields in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Guests and volunteers find the area filled with ample recreation, and enjoy many educational and historic sites within a small radius of New Windsor that can be explored during day trips from our facilities.
While our primary focus is to serve the volunteers that support the day-to-day operations of Material Resources and our partner agencies, SERRV and IMA World Health, by providing meals, guest rooms, and meeting space for fellowship and worship, we are happy to serve individuals in need of overnight accommodations, family events, day conferences, corporate retreats, church retreats, and banquets.
The Zigler Hospitality Center offers overnight accommodations to groups of up to 64, as well as 7 versatile meeting rooms with capacity for groups of 10 to 150, and dining services and catering for groups of up to 125 people.
We offer variety of amenities to meet the needs of our guests, whether their stay with us is leisure or business. These include:
- 27 charming hotel-style guest rooms with private baths accommodating up to 64 guests
- 7 versatile meeting rooms with capacities for up to 150 people, furnished and arranged according to your specific needs.
- Buffet meals served in our welcoming dining room.
- Full on premise catering service for up to 125 people can be served buffet or family style for a special breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Extensive inventory of A/V equipment including Power Point, LCD projectors, audio systems, hand held microphones, and DVD/VCR combos in meeting rooms
- Indoor Basketball Court and gymnasium (subject to availability, reservation recommended)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in all meeting rooms, guest rooms, and common areas
- Unique shopping at SERRV/ A Greater Gift Fair Trade Shop
We invite you to stay with us and experience the friendly service and unique history so many have come to enjoy.
Get directions to the Zigler Hospitality Center (printer-friendly)