Welcome to New Windsor
The Brethren Service Center campus includes Brethren Disaster Ministries, Children’s Disaster Services, Material Resources, On Earth Peace, SERRV, IMA World Health, and the Mid-Atlantic District Office.
The Zigler Hospitality Center, formerly the New Windsor Conference Center, offers overnight accommodations to groups of 30 or less, as well as 6 versatile meeting rooms with capacity for groups of 10 to 150, and dining services and catering for groups of up to 150 people.
The Zigler Hospitality Center combines contemporary comfort and a tranquil setting to create a refreshing atmosphere ideal for:
- Faith based Retreats
- Day Meetings
- Group or individual spiritual retreats
- Productive business meetings
- Family celebrations
- Banquets and reunions
We offer variety of amenities to meet the needs of our guests, whether their stay with us is leisure or business. These include:
- 12 charming hotel style guest rooms with private baths accommodating up to 30 guests
- 6 versatile meeting rooms with capacities for up to 150 people, furnished and arranged according to your specific needs.
- Buffet meals served in our welcoming dining room.
- Full on premise catering service for up to 150 people can be served buffet or family style for a special breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Extensive inventory of A/V equipment including Power Point, LCD projectors, audio systems, hand held microphones, and DVD/VCR combos in meeting rooms
- Indoor Basketball Court and gymnasium (subject to availability, reservation recommended)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in all meeting rooms, guest rooms, and common areas
- Unique shopping at SERRV/ A Greater Gift Fair Trade Shop
We invite you to stay with us and experience the friendly service and unique history so many have come to enjoy.
Get directions to the Zigler Hospitality Center (printer-friendly)