What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Great Multitude Symposium considers the intercultural vision of church November 14, 2013
- The Time Is Now: An Annual Conference statement from the summer of 1963 August 23, 2013
- Brethren are challenged to confront self imposed cultural boundaries July 9, 2013
- Intercultural Gathering scheduled for October on theme ‘The Great Multitude: A Symposium Bringing Us Together.’ June 28, 2013
- Kettering begins as coordinator of Intercultural Ministries January 9, 2013