What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Congregational Life Ministries makes personnel changes January 14, 2015
- Brethren pastors attend first Latino leaders meeting of Christian Churches Together October 22, 2014
- Planting conference looks toward an intercultural church May 20, 2014
- Conferees discuss bridge-building at Pacific Southwest District gathering April 1, 2014
- Next intercultural gathering to be co-sponsored by Pacific Southwest District February 7, 2014