What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Thomas Dowdy to speak at Congregational Life Ministries Dinner July 2, 2015
- Church of the Brethren sends letter of condolence to African Methodist Episcopal Church June 18, 2015
- Mount Morris Church celebrates immigrant member Isabelle Krol May 13, 2015
- Intercultural Retreat brings a rainbow of humanity together to say ‘Amen!’ May 13, 2015
- Intercultural retreat to be hosted in Atlantic Northeast District in May January 21, 2015