What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Outdoor Ministries Association retreat considers ‘Seeds of Change’ December 5, 2015
- Freed from the smoke and ashes: Reflecting on Pope Francis’s service of prayer for 9/11 October 2, 2015
- This is an effort which the faith community must lead September 3, 2015
- In wake of Ferguson, Rockford church works to build nonviolent community September 3, 2015
- Nancy Sollenberger Heishman named to Brethren Academy staff July 31, 2015