What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Intercultural Ministries news
- Many Brethren across the country gather, pray, speak about Charlottesville August 17, 2017
- Brethren clergywoman shares about Charlottesville experience August 14, 2017
- And who is my neighbor? The Good Samaritan, or how we justify ourselves August 14, 2017
- Brethren Academy launches EFSM program in Spanish August 5, 2017
- Congregational Life Ministries gives Intercultural Award, welcomes new members of Open Roof Fellowship July 8, 2017