What does it mean to be God’s family? The Church of the Brethren has committed itself to being transformed completely—as individuals, as congregations, as a denomination—so that we continually grow into the vision of Revelation 7:9. We seek to be separate no more.
After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Wakanda on a Hill
Intercultural Ministries will host a video call on Thursday March 29th at 1:00 EST to discuss the film Black Panther. RSVP by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Access this video conference:
To join by phone, dial +1 415 762 9988. Your meeting ID is 604705231 and no participant ID is required.
For international phone numbers, visit https://zoom.us/zoomconference
Read the Annual Conference paper, "Becoming a Multi-Ethnic Church."
Discipleship Ministries offers resources and opportunities to learn more about the impact of race and racism on our nation, the identity of the church, and individual discipleship. Go to resources.
Intercultural Ministries news
- Kettering begins as coordinator of Intercultural Ministries January 9, 2013
- Annual CCT meeting has anti-racism, anti-poverty focus February 22, 2012
- Lwanj pou Bondyé ak Lapè sou Latè: Mésaj nan Konvokasyon Ékumenik Entènasyonal ak Lapè May 25, 2011
- Intercultural consultation celebrates unity through the cross of peace May 10, 2011
- Consulta Intercultural celebra la unidad a través de la Cruz de la Paz May 10, 2011