Convention Center and Hotel Information
Grand Rapids Michigan
- Site of Annual Conference in 2011 and 2017
- Second largest city in Michigan with a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million
- Home to more than two dozen colleges and universities
- Boasts more than 2,000 acres of park land
- Originally known as the “Furniture Capital” of the nation
- Home to Art Prize, a yearly international art competition drawing over 3,000 entries displayed across the city.
- Grand Rapids is known for its unique combination of urban sophistication and small-town warmth
DeVos Place Convention Center
DeVos Place is a state-of-the-art convention center located in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids. The multi-level facility has one million square feet of new and renovated space on a 13-acre riverfront site. Business sessions, worship services, exhibit hall, and age-group activities will all be held at DeVos Place.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
The Amway Grand Plaza originally opened in 1913 as the historic Pantlind Hotel. Amway Corporation acquired and refurbished the original building and reopened in 1981 combined with a new, modern glass tower building. The hotel is connected to DeVos Place by a climate-controlled walkway. All meal events, pre-conference meetings, and insight sessions will be held at the Amway Grand Plaza.